Sunday, February 22, 2004

On the topic that is US History:

SooshiMooshi: hey, what country won the civil war?
S e h n E 13: um...
S e h n E 13: WAIT
S e h n E 13: hey
S e h n E 13: you're trying to TRICK ME!
S e h n E 13: wait
S e h n E 13: yeah...
S e h n E 13: wait
SooshiMooshi: ?
S e h n E 13: the civil war...
S e h n E 13: that wasn't between countries...
SooshiMooshi: haha
S e h n E 13: ??
S e h n E 13: it wasn't, right?
S e h n E 13: i feel like you're getting a kick outta my stupidity
SooshiMooshi: haha i love you
S e h n E 13: *spit*
SooshiMooshi: haha
S e h n E 13: so are you going to tell me who won the stupid civil war??!?!
SooshiMooshi: the yankees
S e h n E 13: the yankees????
SooshiMooshi: not the baseball team
S e h n E 13: oh

Haha. I <3 you.

I kissed Stephanie I kissed Stephanie!


Oh, you know you like it.

No comments: