Monday, February 9, 2004

Over the course of the last few months, I've posted up plenty of random pictures. Most of which were taken by my phone. Most of which were pretty stupid. But anyway, I've decided to put some real pictures up... the majority of them are from last semester, and I'm sure all you Austin people have seen these plastered on everyone and their mom's Xangas. Enjoy them anyway.
[Note: Yes, I realize a lot of the comments I make are greek-related. I apologize for that. Carry on.]


Me, Viv, Mike, Park, Jessican, and Jeff over at Julies. No one was drunk, I promise.Us with Lee-Ting at formal. Aww aren't we pretty?Some of the GBs trying to look all tough but failing miserably at it.ASR girls looking so sexy I can barely control myself.IC2 party from the beginning of the year.Getting ready for the Jocks 'n' Schoolgirls party in Julie's bathroom.Bowling mixer with the guys of BXO. I think I bowled a whopping 37 that night because I'm just that good.I think this was the first real shot I've ever taken. Before our formal afterparty last semester?VSA Date Auction. My big sis got auctioned off for lots of money. Yay!Julie, Lee-Ting, and Kelli at their finest.Me and my big bro, Jason.I love it when people try to act all gangsta... yo.Picnic at the GB house. I love hamburgers.La la la... I'm getting tired of writing comments......I love boobs.Us with Xuan-Du from the Naughty or Nice party at the end of last semester.Us and our pledge bros.Big group picture from formal.Me and my big sis, Karen.GB Etas doing God-knows-what.Our mixer with the Omegas. Most of them are quite nice, though I know of a few that like to start shit. Boo to drama!My big bro and pledge mom.Our brother fraternity, Gamma Beta.Us at Six Flags for Crush.


I need to stop updating. MAKE ME STOP UPDATING!

No comments: