Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Sigh.


The weather here in Austin has been quite dreaful dreadful. But it sure makes for some dramatic entries.

[Scene]
A girl walks aimlessly around campus with her hoodie up and head bowed. She seems lost. Her clothes and broken backpack are drenched and the rain dripping from her eyelashes have blurred her vision. She looks up to a sea of opened umbrellas. As the girl longingly gazes around, wishing that she, too, had an umbrella to avoid the downpour, she steps into a puddle, soaking her entire left foot.
*Cue sappy Korean soap opera music*
[End Scene]

Gosh, if that doesn't scream, PITY ME, I don't know what does.

[Edit: Friend says, "Why do you have to be so fucking melodramatic all the time? It wasn't even raining that hard today." To which I would reply, "Screw you. Let me wallow in my own self-pity. Thanks."]

In other news, my exam went okay. I really didn't need to study so much for it, even though I blanked out for a few minutes and forgot how to find x-intercepts. My teacher told me during the test, "D comes after C". And once again, the world makes sense.

No comments: