Sunday, February 29, 2004

Weekend update:

  • I have a fucking mountain growing in the middle of my forehead. It's pretty.
  • I love bonding with my sisters. =)
    I is loving Phuong.Phuong is such a pimp. But take the time to notice my nails.Julie loves me.

  • Trudy's at 5 in the afternoon? 2 sips? What?
  • Sorry Phuong, for messing up my nails 20 minutes after you did them.
  • I now know why eating sunflower seeds is so damn addictive.
  • J: "I'm giving up cursing for lent."
         S: "Hey, we should give up cursing for lent too."
         T: "Hey, fuck you."
  • Vivian - I'll show you the shopping cart and sprinkler dance if you show me how to C-walk.
  • I think I've seen the sun rise every day for the past 10 days.
  • Congratulations to Karen and Carol on the CBS talent show.
  • I suck at salsa dancing. But thanks for putting up with my pititful attempts anyway, Ian.
  • Stephanie - I hope you feel better and that your ribs get un-bruised soon.
  • I finally got a picture of me and Alkie the roommate (from last semester).
    I love you, Sarah Smithers.


    Now I must go to Chipotle to get my burrito with Mike and most likely pull another all nighter for my Government exam tomorrow. Hurrah! Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend.

  • No comments: