Sunday, March 28, 2004

I got back from my brother's about 30 minutes ago. Houston was fun, and I'm glad that I got to spend a whole day with Suzy, Terence, and Damon.

  • I totally kick Terence's and Damon's asses in MK. [Although, they could both easily kick mine in just about any other game.]
  • Even though T and D are both nearing 30 (haha - old!), I think they are still kids at heart. That's why Suzy says, "And this is why I majored in elementary education."
  • My car just went through its third road trip this month.
  • I'm really hesitant to buy anything now because I'm going back to Taiwan this summer. Oh yeah, I'm leaving on May 26th. Vroom!
  • Dim Sum for breakfast was delicious even though the waiter kept messing up what we ordered.
  • We spent a good 4-5 hours at the Galleria and I didn't spend a dime. Oh wait, I spent a dollar at the arcade and played useless games in hopes of obtaining lots of tickets. I only got 54 and spent them on two rubber bouncy balls. Boing boing!
  • My diet was shot to hell when we went to Todai for dinner. All you can eat seafood/sushi buffet? Bring it on.

    And I sure did love that... yellow... thing... with the penis head.

  • The Che(a)ng Family is having a 50-piece Chicken McNugget eat off sometime soon. You'll have to be there to witness it.
  • After dinner, we went to the Improv comedy club where we saw Robert Schimmel. He was hilarious and I enjoyed every minute of his stand up. [May 12th - Dave Chappelle anyone?]
  • The drive home seemed to take a lot longer than the drive there. Maybe it was because I didn't really fall asleep until the last 30 minutes or so.
  • Thank you, Damon, for not falling alseep at the wheel on the drive back, the Nestle cookie, all the food we ate, my new windshield wipers, and just for being cool.
  • Thank you, Terence, for driving us there and around, for letting me crash at your place two nights in a row, letting me wash my car, and for having such a fat head.
  • Thank you, Suzy, for just talking to me as we were the only girls (aka, the "sane ones") on the trip.

    Now that I'm back in Austin, it's back to reality and I realize once again that I suck and I wish to kick my own ass. That's all.

  • No comments: