Saturday, March 13, 2004

Spring Break is here!!!

I am going to Dallas bright and early sometime tomorrow afternoon with my favorite Stephanie, Vivian, Julie, Phuong, and Kelli. It should make for an interesting few days.

Then it's off to Chapel Hill to see the Boy and spend my birthday with him. Come to think of it, this will be the first birthday I will spend in the same state as him since we started dating over three years ago. It should make for a very nice 19th birthday.

And before I go, just a thought...

It is such a freaking small world. Not just small. But freaking small. Like WHOA.

Anyway, hope you kids on your SBs now too have lots of fun. Get drunk. Have sex. Shake it fast. But please, watch yourself. =)

Edit: Much thanks to Phuong and Stephanie for my presents. I adore them. Even my weird pink hamster thing cute Phluffles hippo. I love you guys. =)

I leave you with a little note:

Created with love
Just for you...
Because everyone needs
a friend or two.
Give me hugs
and squeeze me too...
There's nothing I'd like better
Than to be loved by you.

No comments: