Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Stephanie and I went to Julie's last night for some... hamburger helper? Yum! (Thanks for making us food, Julie!) It's actually been a while since I've been there and it was nice to see the place at which I spent my life last semester yet again.

So I think I've spoken more Mandarin in a span of one night than I have this past year combined. But I've come to realize that my Chinese has become so bad that's it's kind of embarrassing. I need to go back to Taiwan and become more fobby.

Oh, and I had no idea how much fun it is to scare people off and watch them dart out of a car to run away. *High five* to Stephanie for successfully making others think we are the two strangest girls, ever.

I leave you with this because spelling is so overrated:

S e h n E 13: did i spell that write?

No comments: