Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Thank goodness for Dreamers. It makes the world go round.

...In YO PANTS!!!
[Uh... what?]


What? I have an Asian fetish. Didn't you know?Meet Mr. PenismanStephanie likes it rough.Who knew that a purple dildo could double as a dagger...


Story of the day:
[A little background information first - Stephanie does not have automatic locks in her car so you have to lock/unlock them manually. Sometimes we forget. Like I almost did today as she dropped me off in front of my dorm. But I remembered quickly so right before she drove away, I opened the door just to lock it.]

S e h n E 13: phuong was laughing at you and how you came back to lock the door
S e h n E 13: and i was like "hey, at least she remembered"
S e h n E 13: and she goes
S e h n E 13: "hey! i already locked it."
S e h n E 13: im like "what? you already locked what?"
S e h n E 13: "i already locked the door so i wont forget"
S e h n E 13: i was like.."uh, you know that you're going to have to lock it again rite?"
S e h n E 13: "huh? no. no i wont. i already locked it."

Phuong is my hero.

And in case you all didn't already know. I love my boyfriend. And he loves me. I think. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon babe!


[Edit]
S t e v e n HoMe: u are such a Freak!

No comments: