Saturday, April 24, 2004

Hello everyone. My name is Tamela. I am updating. I suck at updating. I'm really a man.

My favorite thing to do is to fart under my covers and then stick my head under the covers. I enjoy the smell of my own farts. They are truly delicious. Sometimes, I don't even go to class because I am busy smelling my own farts. I want to ask Stephanie and Phuong to join me under the covers, but I don't know if they will appreciate my farts as much as I do. I would certainly join them in smelling their farts. But I suppose everyone prefers their own brand.

I would like to confess a few things right now.
1) I love Brett Simpson. If there is any chance that he reads this, I want this to act as a marriage proposal.
2) My boobs are fake. I never knew inverted fake boobs could be done, but they can. It's a miracle.
3) I'm not really Asian. My name is really Tammy O'Cheng. I'm Scottish.
4) Molly and her roommate Sydney have made me realize that I want to become a lesbian and run off with them to Vermont.
5) Scary Spice is my favorite.

Thank you for listening. Farts and comments are appreciated.

No comments: