Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I'm bored. I've been up for quite sometime and I don't know what to do with myself because I'm never up this early on a Tuesday. I was planning on doing another lame weekend update but it seems as though everyone already beat me to it. So if you want to see pictures from my formal and afterparty, look elsewhere.

I did, however, spend about an hour talking to David on the phone. All I say is, I love that boy. Especially when he farts into the phone as a gesture of his love and affection for me. If that doesn't scream "romantic", I'm not sure what does.

He also told me how a boy fought a bear. Which is about the coolest damn thing since that guy who cut his own arm off with a pocket knife. "A 15-year-old boy on a wilderness expedition for emotionally troubled youths woke up to find a 400-pound brown bear with a bad attitude sitting at his feet." The boy and the bear then proceeded to get drunk off their asses together and reprimand the world of its injustices.

And this kid lived in the campus library for 8 months and now is living in a free dorm. I'm totally gonna start sleeping at the PCL next semester... Oh wait, I've already done that. But maybe I can get some free housing out of this?
[Links via Eric.]

And to top things off, this is what boredom lead to:


...!


"What's the square root of pi ?"
"I don't give a damn unless I get a piece!"

No comments: