Friday, May 14, 2004

As this school year is coming to an end,

I say goodbye to 5am trips to Kerbey Lane/POHI/Waffle House, bubble tea, theme parties that suck, living... or not really living in a dorm, 8am classes, jello shots/kings/powerhour, numerous nights at the PCL, and new-found friendships.


Stephanie, pick up your phone! Hi. I don't even know where to begin with you. All I can say is thanks for everything. Be it lending a shoulder for me to cry on, or a floor for me to sleep on, or a person to laugh so hard my stomach hurts with, some kleenex so we can make tissue dumplings, you were always there for me. I really will miss you next year, so don't forget about us. I is less than 3 you.Phuong- I'm gonna miss your amazing accent and sweaty feets over the summer. I know I can always count on you whenever I needed to talk about boys and relationships, or when I just needed a 'freak' dance partner. I'm gonna miss you and your big ass this summer. You should still make a road trip to Nashville because I am there. And that's all that should matter, right?Vivian - I can't really say if I'm going to miss you seeing how I'm gonna be rooming with you once summer is over. Hah - jk. I'll still miss you lots. We've come along way since I met you at rush and I'm so glad to have you as my pledge sister. Despite your expensive tastes and obsession with Chloe, I still love you. I'm disppointed you're not going back to Taiwan with me, but I'll bring you back a fake LV! Fire in the sky!Juuuliiieee - I don't know what I would do with myself if it weren't for you this year. Thanks for the numerous nights I spent at your place, providing me with medicine when um... I needed it, offering way too much information about you and boys, giving me directions to EVERYWHERE, and for just being such a great and caring friend. You're 'awesome'.Jateson - We didn't get to hang out as much this semester, but I'm still sad that you're actually leaving. Maybe you can surprise us all again and come back after summer? Anyway, thanks for being such a badass big bro. Good luck with everything. We'll miss you. Visit often.Sarah Smithers! Oh wow, what a year it's been for us. I'm so happy that I had you as a roommate this year. You never fail to crack me up and I always get a kick out of watching your hyper ass. I swear, the only things good that ever came out of Dobie are the morning omelets and you. I'm going to miss always having you around next year, but no worries - I'm gonna be living just down the street! And remember... you've got that bomb ass p...I love you Zetas. Thanks for always being there for me, and I couldn't have asked for better pledge sisters. Eat shit!To Mikeymikey, Jeff-dings, Big Head Park, and Chow - you guys are awesome, and you definitely made fall 2k3 pledging enjoyable. Thanks.These crazy girls make me happy.I sure am gonna miss being at this table. Jessica and Tony - Thanks for putting up with us being over there all the time.Yay for Fall 2k3!Being so far away from home, ASR has pretty much become my second family here. Thank you girls for everything.


And I go back to 2am trips to Waffle House/Steak 'n' Shake, working at GC, Southern hospitality, shopping with the Mom, being the "token" Asian girl, Molly's DVD collection, throwin' up some 'bows, and old friends whom I haven't forgotten.


I'm not sure how I was able to go two whole semesters without seeing any of you girls. It hasn't been easy, I'll tell you that. I can't wait to go back home to Nashville and hang out with you all again.Esther - Wow... It's been awhile. I can't tell you how much I've missed you and your smiling face this year. I'm always thinking of you and hope that you are doing well. I know that you've had your share of problems with guys and whatnot but I'm glad that you were able to pull through. I'm excited about going home and seeing you every Sunday again where we can goof off for hours after church.Molly Molly Molly. I can't wait for this summer where I can go visit you at Sonic all the time and steal tiny popcorn chicken. And I can't wait to go shopping with you and spend tons more money than I own. And I can't wait to make fun of everyone and anyone with you. Thanks for always making me laugh and for always listening to my problems. Just be sure to make some time for me where I won't be the third wheel, okay?Yay for the Asian crew! I've missed going to Sunset Grille with you guys... 50% off after 10! Big Steve - I'm excited about working with you again. You are like a big brother to me and I've missed you lots since I've been here.Emma and Emily - hope you two had fun this past semester. We'll definitely need to go back to Florida where we can drink some Red Passion at Sandalwood.Lindsey - Hope you had fun on your birthday. I'm sad to hear that you won't be in Nashville all summer, because you're off to become a pro soccer player. Good luck with that and we'll miss you much!Mommy! I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed you since I've been here. All I can say is that we'll need to go on more Mom/Daughter dates as soon as I get home.Ben and Esther - Remember this picture? Where you guys randomly came to visit me at 3 in the morning?? Yeah. You guys should do that again. And maybe we can hit up Chuck E. Cheese while we're at it.Fathead! Wow... I think I've gone a whole year straight without seeing you. I heard that you transferred to WKU (not UTK) this past semester and I hope you liked it. I'm not sure what you're doing this summer (you know, aside from hanging out with your fellow Meathead friend). Hope you are doing great!Aww poor Carla. Why did you ever become my friend? Anyway, I've missed you this semester but I hope you're doing well in KY. How's the whole boy situation? I want to hear all about it when I get back!Gabriella - I can't believe I was so stupid as to not see you when I was in NC! I'm so sorry about that, but I'll be sure to see you next time I go. Promise. Anyway - hope you had fun this year. Oh - I got a The Dog toy the other day and it reminded me of Freckles and her shoes. =)Wow. Some things never change. I miss you, Lizzy - thank you for the message you left me on my birthday. I'd forgotten how great your Southern accent was. I hear that you, Carly, and Heather hang out a lot, and I'm jealous! I want the same luxury when I go home! And Emma - I've missed that face more than you could know.


And to the people who were neither here nor there:


Siv - God, how long have I've know you? It's amazing that we are able to keep being 'us' even after all these years. I'm so glad that we started talking on the phone more. You are hilarious and I love you to death. I don't know how we do it but I always love spending hours on the phone with you talking about anything and everything. Even if 80% of it is spent boy-bashing. Have fun in Europe this summer and I'm excited about visiting you in Cali.I have so much to say to you but I can't even begin to put it all into words. Thanks for visiting me 3 times this year, for always putting a smile upon my face, for dealing with my PMS, and for being my everything. I love you and I'm gonna miss you so much this summer. You'll always be my robot boy.



It's been an amazing year. Thank you all for everything.

[Edit]

S e h n E 13: you make me smile and cry happy tears at the same time.
S e h n E 13: damn you.
SooshiMooshi: haha
S e h n E 13: shit you made me lose my contact

No comments: