Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Today, Stephanie and I went to the Co-op to sell back our text books. I kept my fingers crossed in hopes of getting some cash back since I am in serious need of money. Even twenty dollars would help.

Unfortunately, I did not get twenty dollars back.

I got $291.25 instead.

Hello. I'm bling-blingin.

Too bad I can't spend any of this money on things I want.


We then...
  • Ate at Din-Ho where the waiter asked us, "Is this for dinner or for a snack?" and where Stephanie orderd some "fat" noodles.
  • I got melon seeds, seaweed, and gross lemon tea at the HK market. What is it with me and buying nasty Asian drinks?
  • Went to True Blue and got me a pretty aqua gem that is mother huge.
  • "Got owned" by 6th street.
  • Wondered where the bats go at night.
  • Discovered that Stephanie's passenger seatbelt smells like me.
  • Listened to Boyz II Men while making out in the bushes. I mean... Uh...
  • "What are those blue rectangle things??"
  • Ate some delicious beignets. Although, I'm not sure if what Stephanie ate should be called a beignet with all the powered sugar she put on it.
  • Even though Tabasco sause tastes great with "Asian", there's a reason why beignets aren't listed as one of the things on which you should use Tabasco sauce.

    In other news, boredom hits again:
    I actually wouldn't mind getting this done for real. You know, if it wasn't so damn permanent.Yeah.


    This is all goodbye.

  • No comments: