Monday, May 3, 2004

What a weekend.

  • I went to San Antonio on Friday with Stephanie, Joy, Vivian, and Tam. I got to see the Riverwalk and eat an expensive meal with 9th graders. Much thanks to Grace for taking us around and being our bitch. =)

    Stephanie likes to put Cheetos up her nose. And then eat them. Yum!She and I were going to hold hands while going down the Riverwalk as the sun was setting. But alas, we did not. So we had to do it in the mall instead.Heh hehWe're not gay, I promise.I got another soft beanie baby! Meet Cruiser.

  • Lumpy is a huge fatty fat fatty now. He's not much of a "dwarf" hamster anymore.
  • Sarah and I finally had a room 1304 party.

    I love my roomie. Sarah - I'm gonna miss your crazy ass next year!

  • The Zetas + Stephanie went to College Station for the Rho Delta Chi formal at A&M. Whoever said that it was a really pretty drive there was obviously on crack, because it was probably one of the most god-awfully drives ever as there was absolutely nothing to see. Well, aside from cows, that is. Everyone knows that cows are pretty. Moo. And cow tipping is not allowed!

    These girls make me so happy.Yes. They do.

  • Vivian and I held hands for a long time. And we cuddled while watching Usher. And it was totally cute.
  • But I get to cuddle with someone else for the rest of this week. Hahahabarf.
  • Psycogyrrl: if you get yourself a dick, ill consider you
  • I ate 4 hamburgers in a span of 30 hours. I might just turn into a Lumpy as well.
  • You can get a camel ride in Riverside.
  • I never knew thought that Bush and Blair would admit they had a thing for each other. But my suspicions have been confirmed. [Link via Alkie]
  • Congratulations to all the new ASR officers and chairs for 2004-2005.

    Whee!No really, we're not that weird.

  • No comments: