Monday, May 24, 2004

Wow. What an interesting few days/nights it's been.

Wow.


  • To Phuong - I hope everything is okay and that you didn't mean some of the things you said last night. I know that things are never gonna be the same so that means we just have to make the best out of what we've got. You and I need to kick each other's asses back into shape, okay? Know that I'm always here for you no matter what.
  • To Shrekanie - I know that things haven't been easy for you and that things aren't going as smoothly as you would like. I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm gonna miss you and your weirdness after tomorrow. You're gonna come visit me in Nashvegas, right? Okay cool. Just remember: I'm only a phone call away, so never hesitate to call.
  • To Julie - I hope you're okay after whatever happened last night. You've only been gone for less than a day and I already miss you! Whatthefuckisthis?? I hope you have fun this summer in Austin... Don't forget to go to class! Can't wait to see you... in your new(?) apartment in August!
  • To Vivian - YOU LEFT AND I DIDN'T GET TO GIVE YOUR GIFT-THINGIE! (You know, the poop nuggets I left in the middle of your room?) Hurry back to Austin so I get to give it to you and see you once more before I leave! Bring Chloe while you're at it! Have fun in Austin over the summer and make sure you keep me posted on everything.
  • To Terence - Thanks for letting me use your for the boat today. And thanks for... everything you did... afterwards. Yeah.
  • To Lee-Ting - Oh wow, so we definitely didn't plan on what happened today. I'm really sorry about it and I hope you get well soon. Gosh, if that doesn't kill whatever desire you had to go on a boat again, then I'm not sure what does. Anyway, heal fast so you can take advantage of that hot tub that Tye is going to buy you.

  • No comments: