Saturday, June 26, 2004

Stephanie is gone and I am sad.

A little re-cap:

The 14 hour roadtrip wasn't that bad. We saw 27 states and Quebec.

I took Stephanie to Greece. Even though she was not all that impressed with the majestic wonder that is the Parthenon.


This picture would be much better if I was on the gator too, but this one would suffice.I've got dumps like a truck.This is Chris in a tree. This is also where we left Chris in a tree.


We watched Dodgeball. It was hilarious. And Chuck Norris is totally awesome.

BEADIVA does not spell Bead Diva.

Like always... So. Much. Food. [And so many corny dogs too.]

I've missed bumming around doing absolutely NOTHING for un-godly amounts of hours.

I introduced Stephanie to Krystals, Benkay, Satco, and KFC buffet. Yes, she came all the way from Texas just so I can take her to Krystals.

Dippin' Dots make trips to the mall worthwhile.


Weiners are fun.Thumbs up to angry looking blown-up pigs.Don't you think that Tom and Chris would look just so cute in those shirts?


You know you're out of shape when you get tired from just 5 minutes of bike riding.

I'm still pissed that I didn't get my fruit tart.

Chugging rum and cokes for drinking games does not look like fun.

Kinda disappointed I didn't experience a clubbing "first" with Stephanie.

Waffle House hashbrowns were, as expected, disgustingly delicious.

We had a little too much fun with Mogu.


Hahaha.Wat u doing?Mogu misses Ymmat.


Anyway, these past few days were fun. Come back and visit me, Stoopid!

No comments: