Sunday, August 22, 2004

As if I haven't already posted enough pictures, here are some more:

Vivian's Birthday, Part II
[After much frustration, yelling, and wanting to run things over with my car, we finally decided upon EZ's for dinner. Something good and cheap. And won't feel too bad coming back up by the end of the night.]


Me and Vivian as we were heading out.Vivian and MichaelThe girlsDoing what we do best: being stupid.Stephanie, Phuong, and JulieMe and StephanieHahaVivian and LawrencePretty Julie and Phuong
Pictures stolen from Julie


As for the rest of the night...

  • Much thanks to Joy for mixing us drinks. And to Vivian - I hope you liked the shots we had lined up for you when you got back. Especially the Appletini.
  • Mmm. Stoli Vanilla and Coke. Mmm.
  • I love you, Sivan. Sorry I wasn't very coherent when you called.
  • A cop told Julie he could have arrested her for moving the barracks. Ha ha. Oops.
  • Exodus was fun. This was the first time I actually spent more time at a table/by the bar than actually dancing on the floor.
  • Alcohol + Period (haha, ew) = Emotionally-trainwrecked Tammy. Thanks, Stephanie for listening to me bitch and moan even though you couldn't really understand what I was saying.
  • Mmm. Three Legged Monkey. Mmm.
  • For those of you who saw what I did at the club - Please don't let me do it again. Shame on me.
  • Michael is cool. Thanks for being our DD.
  • Meeting neighbors is fun - Yay for 204!
  • I got thrown into the pool for the first time in my life. Vivian for the second time in 24 hours.
  • I outdrank Phuong??? And I didn't end up over a trashcan/toilet too? How did this happen?
  • Stupid boys and stupid drama. Hey! Did you know that talking smack doesn't make your balls any bigger? Seriously. Get over yourselves. Egotism isn't attractive.
  • Julie and Phuong. Wow. That's all I've got to say about that.
  • I finally passed out around 6am.
  • Stephanie go BOOM! I mean, Stephanie go bye-bye this afternoon. I'll miss you, fartface. Come back and visit soon, and maybe my bed can eat us together again. Uhh... Bye.

    Of course, this list says nothing about what really went down that night. My brain still can't process just what the hell happened, but let's just say it was one of those nights that I'll never forget (ahem, unlike some people). Hope you had a good birthday weekend, Vivian, despite all the drama.

  • No comments: