Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Fun with Google's Image Search - You should do it too.

I applied for a job at Dreamer's with Julie tonight. I hope I get it. And so I'll be able to witness all the perverts in Austin. [Dreamer's is a sex shop, in case you were wondering. And oh yes, how ironic would it be if I ended up working there?]

Julie (reading the application): Hrm... Positions. Should I just put "Any"?
Tammy: No, put down "69".

She and I are going to continue our job hunt tomorrow. Know of any place that's hiring?

[Edit]
S e h n E 13: i think you were inside dreamers for too long
its tamzilla: probably
its tamzilla: this was the third time i went
S e h n E 13: any new toys in stock?
its tamzilla: a few i think
its tamzilla: they have some neat little trinkets
its tamzilla: i wanted to get a vibrator keychain
its tamzilla: so when people hold my keys theyll be like, oh whats this?
its tamzilla: and i can say, thats for my vagina
its tamzilla: and theyll be so grossed out
its tamzilla: but it was too expensive
S e h n E 13: if you said that to me
S e h n E 13: i would be like, YUM
S e h n E 13: and stick it in my mouth

No comments: