Monday, August 30, 2004

What a weekend.

Three nights in a row? Not so much.

I got the ugliest purse at Target on Friday. It's fucking ridiculous. What possessed me to buy it, I'm not sure.

This picture does this purse absolutely no justice. But here it is, in all it's glory.


So. I think I've still got *it*... right?

Thanks to everyone who came out to our carwash on Saturday. We really appreciate it.

Bye, bye memory. (And so it begins...)

Much thanks to Julie, Phuong, Vivian, Joy, Tam, Grace, Loraine, Mark, Ralph, GB, BXO, ZBT, DKE, and PKA for a fun-filled and memorable (uhm, or not so memorable) weekend.

Zetas + Joy at the GB/BXO party. Picture stolen from Julie, more to come later.


And even though everyone else has already posted these up on their prospective Xangas, I am obligated to post them here as well. Come rush ASR and blah blah, you know the rest.

Boing. Boing.


And mark this on your calendar, folks. We're throwing a party on Friday, September 17th at Club Exodus and we hope to see you there.


Flyers created and uploaded by Vivian


Okay. I'm going to bed. But before I do, lettme ask you a question. Would you let me skeet in your mouth?

No comments: