Monday, September 27, 2004

It's been awhile. I'm not dead. Although, I sure to God felt like death this past weekend due to my ailing body.

Anyway, first things first:

  • For those of you who go to UT Austin, you probably were asked to change your UT EID Password. If you haven't, then you will need to in the near future. Just be sure to allot 17 hours of your day to think up a new password that follows the new requirements. Good luck!

  • I missed Julie and Vivian this weekend as they both went back to Houston and left me by my lonesome.

  • Although, I did spend some good ol' one-on-one time with Phuong as we had to drink for the two missing Zetas at the Sigma mixer, watched as Bui got so totally owned at his own birthday party at the GB house, and ate a late-night meal from Wendy's at Hussain's super nice apartment.

  • I got to watch Lion King again on Friday. It's still the best movie, ever, even though I'll never be able to watch it the same way again. Ahem.

  • My head hurt so unbelievably bad this weekend that I thought it was going to explode. So bad that I began punching myself in the forehead. So bad that I almost drilled screws into my skull. But. It's amazing what a few 12 hours of sleep can do for a sick person. Yay!

  • Wow. I did good today at the library. It's been a long, long while since I've actually really studied (as opposed to the studying that involves me checking AIM/Xanga/e-mail every 3 minutes). Round II tomorrow at the PCL. Care to join?

  • Time it takes to do laundry at virtually any other place: 3 hours. Time it takes to do laundry at Tammy and Vivian's apartment: 3 days.

  • New and exciting links!
         Vinh - Aside from having the misfortune that is background music (Rule II broken!), he's actually pretty interesting to read. GO. DO IT. NOW. HE'S HOT. SEX HIM. [Uhm. Can I have my $5 now for that shameless plug?]
         Planet Dan - Funny guy. Entertaining beyond all reason.
         Red Meat - Strangely hilarious comic strips. Some of which might make you feel kind of uncomfortable after reading.
         Go Fug Yourself - Two chicks bash on celebrity wardrobe. Hilarity ensues. [Link via Goobita]

  • And now, for your viewing pleasure:

    We believe we can fly. [Thanks for the pic, Julie]


    Goodnight, all.

  • No comments: