Sunday, October 17, 2004

Yesterday was ASR's Crush. We had a boat party. The weather was awesome, the lake was beautiful, we (or at least I) had a lot of fun. I'll save you the details and go straight to the pictures.

But let's just say that I was uhm... a little intoxicated in the majority of these.

And no, Danny. I do not have a drinking problem.


I was laying on Stephanie's lap. This is why her face is so huge. It's not really that big, I don't think. (But you're awesome anyway for coming back in town for our Crush!)My God...Me and Julie fulfilling Stephanie's dream of having two girls in between her legs.Haha. Lee-ting is a perv. (Just kidding, it was good to see you again!)
Me and Miss Vora.Me and Jen.Me trying to show Jun how us Zetas show love to each other.Carol is so hot.
Me and my big sis, Karen.Phuong, me, Kelli.Vivian rocks.Me and the coolest date, ever- Mark. Thank you for coming with me!
Kelli, me, Connie.I love CK.3/5 of our pretty Theta pledge class: Devina, Kim, Karol.Yay for me and Lee-ting because we both turn red! But, it's the sun, we swear.


[Edit]
More pictures, courtesy of Jen and Vivian.


View of the lake. And the random ski boat.Pretty sunset.Me and Kelli playing Suck-and-Blow. There's a card between our mouths, I promise.Me and Mark (where he doesn't look like he's about to fart).
A cool picture Jen took from the 2nd floor of our boat.Some girls on the edge of the boat - and then there's Tony with his infamous scary eyes.Group ASR group picture. Check out Stephanie pulling a 'Titanic' in the backgroud (without me, fucker!).Picture with our beautiful pledges.
Yeah, yeah. Same picture as always. Next.: )This was supposed to be our dumb 'prom' picture, but it obviously didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. You can see Phuong and Julie arguing about it in the background. *And* you get to see my date that I'm proudly holding - Mr. Boones.I end with this one, because here is where we all look the most fucked up.


Sigh. Another three days gone by so fast.

Best quote I've heard in a while: "There's that whole "if you love something, let it go..." thing, but frankly, I'd be much more comfortable if the saying was "if you love something, lock it in a dungeon". Sigh. So true.

Anyway, hope you all have a good week. See you next weekend!

Kisses from me to you. <3


Muah!

No comments: