Monday, November 1, 2004

No one ever updates over the weekend.

Thursday:

Went to 6th.

Thanks to Julie for the ID's that we didn't even need.

Got my drank on.

And then some.

Celebrated Phuong's birthday.

Came home IN A LIMO. Heh.

Vivian and I shared some bonding time. In 211, on my floor ("Come look at the fan with me!"), on the balcony.

Friday:

Hello, hangover.

Hello, Stephanie.

Hello, getting lost on our way to Buffet Palace.

Oops. Are Stephanie and I too weird for you?

"Halloween is the only time where girls can get dressed up as complete sluts and other girls can't say anything about it." It's funny because it's true.

"Hey, why are all the lights turned off?? Tammy?? EWWWWWWWW!!!" - Joy

Phuong - You and I made the best cats (that's... what we were, right?), ever.

Mmm. Everclear punch. Mmm. Chugging two in a row. Mmm. Vomit.


This is the only picture I took all weekend. Joy as a ladybug, me as a cat. Although, the picture would be even better if it got our entire outfit.   The other girls. I wasn't in this one because I was too busy running away.


I came home to find two dogs in my living room and had no idea how they got there.

Jester, Tammy's apartment, Jester, Tammy's apartment. Why I chose Jester, I'm not sure.

Saturday:

"Oh, that sucks."

I love sleeping in. Until 4 in the afternoon.

My life flashed before my eyes when I saw those police lights come on out of nowhere.

My night was filled with sisterly love. No, not that kind of love.

Who would have thought Truth or Dare could still be so interesting after all these years?

4 people sleeping in one car? Not so much.

Billy the Mosquito had the feast of his lifetime as he devored mine, Phuong's, and Vivian's helpless bodies. But not Stephanie's because she was too dirty.

NSync is awesome.

Sunday:

Waffle House, first time all semester. Oh how I love those hashbrowns.

Passed out from 10am-5pm.

Bye bye, Stephanie. See you at Formal!

While everyone else partied it up on 6th for Halloween, I got mad krunk at the PCL. With Art History. Aw, yeah.

Falling asleep to Enya is the best.



How's this for a bad update? Hrm. Maybe next time?

No comments: