Sunday, November 7, 2004

Saturday night was the Omega's Jocks and Schoolgirls party. This party holds special meaning in my heart only because it was the first house party that I went to in college. So despite being tired and a little sick, I still made it out.

I think I had more fun taking pictures on the way to the house than actually at the party itself. Oh well. Maybe next year.


Me and my favorite roommate in the whole world.Me and ToyJoy.The schoolbus. IF YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY HEAD I'LL KILL YOU.Me, Joy, and Vivian outside of Julie's apartment.
AlphaSigs and RhoDChi girls. And Joy.And Julie.On the way to the house, Joy and Tammy got hit by a Mustang.And the same car hit Vivian too!!! What the crap, people need to learn how to drive.
Since Joy and I thought the party sucked, we decided to take lots of dumb pictures. Of ourselves.Yeah.Uh-huh.The other ASR girls who got dressed up like whores for the party.
Us with PDX being stupid.With Julie.Haha, I don't know.Kisses from Vivian, Tammy, and Joy.
I love the Bang Bang Room. Just remember to use protection.Vivian, Phuong, Me and Joy.The same girls, last year. In a cage.The Zetas at Jocks and Schoolgirls, 2003.
Pictures provided by Vivian and Joy


Yay! This weekend update has pictures. Pictures of Schoolgirls, nonetheless.

It's like free wanking material for all you perverts. Enjoy!

No comments: