Thursday, May 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Julie!!!

I love our constant tongue action :D


So I went out with the ladies again tonight to our beloved 6th Street. And just my luck, our first drink of the evening was a Flaming Dr. Pepper. Granted, when I realized what the bartender was making, I quickly said, "AW HELL NO", and ran away from the bar. I still drank it though because they are just THAT GOOD. Man, I'm so hardcore.

Anyway, to my Julie - hope you had a good time tonight, and a even better time tomorrow recuperating. Sorry I couldn't stay the whole time, but I'm hoping that you got to that 21st shot!

In other news, Daniel left me all by my lonesome to go to India for the ENTIRE summer. I'm not really sure how I got suckered into another long distance relationship. Damn you and your conniving ways. *Shakes fist* I'm definitely sad, and really lonely, especially now that I won't have my drinking partner for the next 3 months (but I'll still have you, Joy). Try not to do anything stupid where you go and hurt yourself. I need you back in one piece, please.

And buy me things. Like bindis and curry. Haha. I'm such a racist.

I'll leave you with a picture of your favorite:

It's my other main man, Hercules. Who's totally replacing you right now. Yeah, you see that? He's on MY BED. Hurry back before he takes me away from you.


And to the rest of you - since I promised Daniel that I wouldn't kiss anyone else while he's gone (with the exception of Joy. And Phuong. And Kelli. And Vivian. And any other hot girl), I'll do it via Blogger. That's not cheating, right?

Muuuaaahh!


Good night!

[Edit]

I just noticed that out of the 15 posts right now on this page, 10 of them mention alcohol one way or another.

Hi, my name is Tammy and I'm an alcoholic.

No comments: