Saturday, October 1, 2005

Drunken times with Phuong, Tammy, Kelli, Richard, and Daniel at 305.
[As always, mouse-over for comments.]

Don't you think I'd make a great anime chick?Richard, giving some love to my door frame.BEER COCK!
Yeah, I don't know...Haha I am a mushroom head.What are you, a flaming pirate?
Richard in my sexy hot-pink silk robe and cowboy hat. To which he says, 'Why am I so gay?'Super Daniel.Penis on Kelli's back!
The damage, morning after.Me and Richard being stupid and Buffet Palace.The hickey I gave Kelli. It's actually more noticeable than that since the picture does it no justice.


All I can really say is... "You had to be there".

I couldn't fall asleep last night after all the craziness. So I went into Phuong's room, and we ended up talking until 10am. Then, I had to get ready to go to my hair appointment. I dragged Phuong with me to the salon, where we stayed for 3 hours while the stylist highlighted/colored my hair (I'm semi-blonde now!). Then, I got fucked because I was needed for my on-call this afternoon at J. Crew, so I hauled ass to get home, change, put on make-up, and speed on over to work. I worked until 7:30, and afterwards, Phuong, Kelli, Richard and I went to our beloved Buffet Palace for dinner. It's almost midnight now, which would make it 36 straight hours that I've been awake.

I believe it's time to sleep. For ever.

No comments: