Friday, October 21, 2005

On October 17th at 11:48 pm, I officially became an aunt.

I was there with my brother and sister-in-law for the entire birthing process, and I helped them deliver the baby. All I can say is that it was the most fucking amazing thing I have ever witnessed in my whole life. Seeing Suzy create life made me realize just how strong and incredible a woman really is. The whole experience was just... unreal.

That being said, I am NEVER having children. Ever.

Anyway, welcome to the world, Madeline.

Aww... this is her sleeping on the warming bed.With Terence and Suzy... look how tiny she is!
Aww I'm in love! And I don't even like babies!Madeline with her mommy.


You know, she is only 6 pounds and 4 ounces, and only 14 inches long. I've eaten Subway sandwiches that were that big!

Jesus. It's only been 2 days and already I'm making baby-eating jokes. I am going to be the best aunt in the history of the universe.

I'll leave you all with pictures of MY baby.

He's not gay, okay? I just thought he looks adorable with a bow on.So peaceful!Hercules in his favorite spot in the apartment that's not right next to my face.

No comments: