Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Things I am excited about aside from this beautiful weather in Austin:

  • October 28 - Saw II premiere.
  • October 28 - Eating till I want to die at Buffet Palace.
  • October 29 - CRUSH at Six Flags: San Antonio this Saturday.
  • October 29 - My lover's 21st (wait... 20th... no, 21st) birthday.
  • October 30 - Gaining one more hour of sleep for daylight savings time.
  • October 31 - Halloween. My costume is gonna be fuckin' awesome this year.
  • November 5 - Deathcab for Cutie at Stubb's.
  • November 13 - Mos Def and Talib Kweli concert at Stubb's.
  • November 18 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire premiere.
  • November 20 - Ben Folds at Bass Concert Hall
  • Novermber 23 - My family flying in from Nashville.
  • November 24 - Thanksgiving! Mmm, mmm FOOD.
  • November 25 - Waiting in lines at 5am at Fry's for electronic goodies with my Brother and Co.

  • No comments: