Monday, June 26, 2006

Our new J. Crew just opened last Tuesday at Barton Creek mall. The store has been my second home since I've been back - in just about a week and a half, I think I've put in almost 100 hours into making our store look beautiful. It's also kind of exciting to find out after I've been away for 5 weeks that I got promoted AND a raise.

Too bad most of my money is going towards bills and food. Sigh.

Anyway, all of our hard work definitely paid off cause we killed our MTD plan in just one week. Hurray!

Look how pretty.


So yeah, I'll be working a lot now that it's summer, so you should totally come visit me. We're located downstairs in the Nordstroms wing - come buy stuff, or at least come look at the flipflops I hot-glued to the wall.

[Edit]

Lee-Ting sent me this IM yesterday:

tingerhopper: i saw this and thought of you: [Link] :-)

Aw, it's a ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Banana Phone! I want it. It's GENIUS.

[/Edit]

No comments: