Friday, June 15, 2007

Dear Susan,

Don't ever question "if it's a good idea for me to take PTO during a week of roll-out". First of all, it's none of your goddamn business where I go, and what I do, and when I do it. Second, nowhere does it state in company policy that someone cannot take time off when there's a roll-out. Third, NEVER question my work ethic. I've been with J.Crew for over 2 years, and this will be the 2nd roll-out I've missed since the new store opened. You HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED WORKING IN OUR STORE YET, and you're gonna call ME out for leaving? Ooooh no. If you want to start off on a good note as our new store director, you best not be pissing people off (like you have) even before your first shift starts. They will eat you alive. So uh... good luck this week.

Oh, and I'm going home because it's been 10 years since my dad passed away (on Father's Day, no less), and my brother and I are going back for his memorial. Thanks.

Tammy

1 comment:

fungwhen said...

fukcing bitch! stab her... in the eye!