Friday, June 8, 2007




We're currently running a promotion on all our our polos where you can buy 2 for 40 dollars. They are full price if you only buy one, but the thing is, the cheapest polo we have in the store is $39.50. Which means that for 50 cents more, you can get a 2nd polo.

Today, a lady brought this polo up to the register to purchase, and when I told her about our promo, she looked at me like I wasn't speaking English and said, "No thanks, I'll just take this one".

Uhm... So this woman was actually buying ONE polo for $42.50, instead of getting two for $40. Lady, we'd be paying YOU to get another shirt and you're gonna look at me like I'm crazy?

Are people really this rich?

On a side note, I updated to the new Blogger, which meant I had to redo the template. I tried to keep things the same so... you know... it doesn't freak out my like, 2 readers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything you write is like gold for my eyes, but why does the hippo have to be at the bottom!!?!?

;-)

Unknown said...

shoulda slipped in an extra 50 cents and kept the polo for ur self LOL

Unknown said...

XD
<3 silly customers

miss julie said...

hahaha. love the new look. damn now i need to get me some polos :)

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm a reader. keep it up damn it.

PROJECT 365 | 2011 said...

dude..some PEOPLE are just freakin retarded. Don't even get me started with the retail side of pharmacy. UGH..When it comes to people and their drugs they think they know everything. But.........99% of the time they have no idea what the hell they are talking about.

Update about LIFE too..like how much fun you had with your secret crush (ME) this weekend! hahaha. too much fun. ugh.