Sunday, July 22, 2007

Last night, while my other half and I were at Bourbon Rocks, the live band played "My Girl" by the Temptations. It was then and there that Phuong and I decided to get married and spend the rest of our lives together. We ended up proposing to each other on the spot, right in the middle of the dance floor, and then spent the rest of the night at our own individual bachelorette parties (cause we kept getting separated! Boo!!!).

And the pics:


We're in love!|I do, I do, I DOOooo-oooo.


Our engagement rings. Sorry yours isn't bigger, Phuong... BUT IT'S SET IN PLATINUM!


Some other pictures from this weekend [the rest can be found on Facebook.]



Me, Phuong, Kim the birthday girl, and Junifer|Us with our alums - Jun, Heather, and Angela|The birthday girl passed out at Maggie Maes|I loves ML.

1 comment:

fungwhen said...

YAY for us being engaged..about damn time.

the next step is to set a date.