Friday, July 20, 2007

When my family switched cell-phone providers from Sprint to AT&T, we added the unlimited family text messaging package, because my mom knew that we liked to text a lot and she didn't want to pay any over-charges. So I taught my mom how to text message so she can do it whenever she could. And since then, she's been texting me almost EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's like I've created a monster. But anyway, here are some good ones that she sent to me, verbatim:


Jun 19, 2007 2:12:17PM
You need to watch video for steer clear discount for your insurance i picked up already so you watch tonight.
[She didn't know how to use the punctuation yet.]

Jun 20, 2007 5:02:32PM
Have a good work out in the pool not just for tan :-)
[Haha, but she knew how to do an emoticon.]

Jun 23, 2007 7:36:03PM
Sorry not take you to airport who will pick you up in austin have a safe trip back god be with you call me when you arrive austin
[This sentence is awesome on so many levels, I can't even begin to tell you.]

Jun 27, 2007 6:35:45PM
I am watching tv right now, FLOOD IN AUSTIN!!! Is it bad?
[Haha, no mom, it's not even raining here yet...]

And a personal favorite:

Jun 16, 2007 2:23:24PM
Hi, how are you? How is you acne on your forehead? Any better? Love you.



Man, my mom is the best.

3 comments:

fungwhen said...

she text like how she would say it. haha your mom is too cute.

L-T said...

HAHA - that last one is hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

aw. i miss your mom. text her hello for me, will ya?