Sunday, July 8, 2007

Yesterday marked the 7th consecutive night I've gone out and drank this week. Jeezy Creezy, at this point, my liver is gonna fall out of my butt by the time I'm 28.

Saturday:

Went out to 4th with Vivian, Phuong, Albert, and Steve. Got hammered and went to Albert and Steve's place, where Phuong and I acted like little kids and Steve had to take care of us.


Me, Foo-dong, and the tiara I found.|Zetas minus Julie. Wish you were there!


Sunday:

Met up with Jasen at Rain for the Drag Show. Got crunk and saw a bunch of fabulous drag queens.


Monday:

The most chill night of the week - Phuong and I met up with Monica, Jenny, and Brad at our beloved Crown & Anchor for $1.50 pint night.

Tuesday:

Jasen calls me around 10 and asks, "Wanna go out? I don't want to stay long, but just hang out for a while and drink some martinis." If by "hang out", you mean "get drunk", then count me in! Saw Ryan and Matt at... some other bar, then went home, where Phuong and I proceeded to feed the Davis brothers rice with LOTS of cayenne pepper and soy sauce. Yum!


Jasen and I at Rain.|The beautiful Shawn and Tim (what a stud!)


Wednesday:

July 4th! Went to Albert and Steve's place for a delicious BBQ, then went downtown, got tanked, didn't remember how I got home (or... not home, as it was Albert and Steve's place). Yesss. Pictures in the last post.

Thursday:

Thirsty Thursday! Kim, Phuong, and I headed downtown with no other than Albert and Steve. Started on 4th, then ended up at Latitude on 5th were we saw old faces.


Phuong and I doing the "Terence". Haha.|Me, J, Tim (the birthday boy), Shawn, and Kim.


Friday:

Phuong and Kim came with me to my brother's for Evelyn's last night here in the states. There, we did the whole "I'll drink if Kim drinks," "Well, Kim will drink if Phuong drinks". So we all ended up playing drinking games with Winnie and her friends. I really wish I had my camera that night cause I would have caught some great memories (like Kim singing the Oscar Meyer weiner song). I passed out early cause I was so tired, but it was still fun.

Saturday:

I went out with Nikki, and Kayla (again). We took a cab to 4th and got fuckin' throwed at Rain. Damn Jasen and his cheap shots! I had a shitty night, but at least I was in good company. :)


The Asians.|The gays.



It's no wonder that I've been sick for this past week and haven't gotten any better. Man, I love summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, what a week/month. I'm glad you have been there with me for all of it!