Monday, September 24, 2007

Some things...

  • Sleeping about 5 hours TOTAL this past weekend is probably not the best way to start off a new week. Nor is it good for my body. But. No regrets.
  • According to Mike, at the rate I'm going with my partying, my liver is going to fall out of my butt soon. And I believe him.
  • The best thing that Jessica Simpson gave me besides telling me that buffalo wings are made from buffalo, is my extensions. I'd put up pictures but I'm sure that all of you have either Facebook or MySpace.
  • So when I go to Rain every Thursday and Saturday, I wonder if the people there think I'm actually a tranny. I mean, I've got the big heels, the fake lashes, the fake hair, the fake boobs (ha, just kidding). It probably doesn't help that I tell them I get really good work done in Thailand.
  • Just FYI, if you walk by me or Jasen and hear "Her", it's not a good thing.


And... I'm spent.

No comments: