Sunday, November 18, 2007

I lost the main man in my life today.

For those of you who knew me the last few years, you would have had the pleasure to meet my one and only, Hercules.

Hercules was my fatty cat who's been there for me through the thick and thin. He's seen me through many boyfriends, many fights, many disappointments and embarrassing moments. And yet, he was the only one that never judged me for the stupid decisions I've made in my life. He stuck by me when even my closest friends would have left my sorry ass.

He was the one cat that even people who DESPISED cats, absolutely fell in love with. And he was the one who always kept my bed warm at night so I didn't feel so alone.

But despise all the sad, I want to thank all of you for giving Hercules an amazing life and loving him as much as he loved all of you.





RIP Hercules (1998-2007)


[Edit]: The one thing that brightened up my day was this text message from my mom that I received at work (verbatim):

Tammy, dnot be sadd, herkery she is in the heaven now. Where we will all be there in the future, so we will see her again. Please take care of your toes, see doctor if not get better ok? Pray for you and love you


Wow. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how amazing this text is. Herkery? Nice. [/Edit]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you tammy, and i praying for him.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.