Monday, May 4, 2009

Our cat, Yoshi, is out of his damn mind. He runs around like crazy, tears up rolls of paper towels, knocks the trash can over, and nips at you if you don't play with him enough. I swear he might be a little bitch dog trapped in a cat's body.

Yesterday, we saw him jump like, two feet into the air to catch a mosquito hawk. He then proceeded to put it in his mouth, spit it out, swat at it with his paws, and just when I said, "I think he just like playing with it, he probably won't eat it," he swallows the whole bug.

Maybe he's beginning to get stir-crazy. He was a stray that was rescued, and now he's cooped up in our apartment. I can't wait until we move into a house with a yard. I just hope Yoshi won't start bringing decapitated birds into the house.


Warning: Do not let his cute little face fool you.

1 comment:

fungwhen said...

Umm.. I don't know if i like this. yea, thats a no..