Monday, June 1, 2009

Jason and I have been to the Stardust Drive-In theater twice in last 4 days. It's all the way out in Lebanon (about a 30 minute drive), but where else can you watch 2 movies for the low, low price of $7? Plus, they have awesome food there! YUM YUM!


We watched on Thursday:

Star Trek - This was the 2nd time I saw it, and it did not fail to entertain me again. It was a lot of fun, filled with action and a good-lookin' cast. I'm glad that Jason made me watch all the old Star Trek movies so I can appreciate this new one even more. A

Angels and Demons - BOOORRRRIINNNGG. We fell asleep to this one about halfway through, and it's definitely not any better than The DaVinci Code. Read the books. C-

And on Sunday:

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - I really enjoyed this movie... it was really cute and it made me laugh. Then again, I'm a sucker for cheesy family flicks. B

Terminator Salvation - Action packed adventure! It was good, but I still liked 2 and 3 much better. Not enough Arnold. And throughout the whole movie, I was expecting Christian Bale to start berating us for accidentally stepping into the shot. B

No comments: