Friday, September 4, 2009

Today marks my 1 year anniversary since Jason and I have been together.


It feels like it's been more than a year (probably because I've known him since I was 16? Who knows...), but it's definitely been an amazing one.

Last year, around this time, Jason and I had been hanging out a lot - we went to see a couple movies together, I invited him to game night with all of my friends, and we spent a whole day at Six Flags. Needless to say, we were totally into each other, but we were both too chicken shit to do anything about it. I wasn't going to make the first move, and he didn't think I like him, etc, etc. Stupid. Anyway, so last year, on September 3rd, Jason invited me over to his apartment to watch movies and before I left, we had this hug where he was like, cradling my head. And when I looked up at him, there was this *moment* where we should have kissed, but we didn't. It was totally awkward. This was the AIM conversation we had the following day:

7:44:57 PM Jason <3: ok so I'm going to type this out and then go play star wars because I'm just embarassed

7:46:12 PM Jason <3: ok so I don't want this to affect whether or not you come and watch movies tomorrow, and I feel like a complete nerd and tool for saying this on AIM and not in person, but I think I need to say/ask this now so I can nip it in the bud if I have to. last night I wanted to kiss you, and I'm sorry if thats weird and it was probably just a stupid impulse because it was so late and it will 100% go away if needed.

7:47:11 PM Tammy Cheng: why didn't you

8:27:37 PM Jason <3: I wasnt sure you would have let me

8:28:37 PM Tammy Cheng: hah why wouldnt i have let you

8:30:25 PM Jason <3: uh I dont know, there could be a million different reasons >.<

8:32:07 PM Tammy Cheng: well for the record, i would have

8:32:08 PM Jason <3: like guys arent soft like girls!

8:33:20 PM Tammy Cheng: haha well you are

8:33:49 PM Jason <3: im not sure how to take that O_o how would you know?

8:34:11 PM Tammy Cheng: lucky guess

8:37:35 PM Jason <3: well, I still have mr brooks if you want to come over and watch it ;-)



Haha. We kissed that night, if you couldn't have guessed already. And the rest is history!


I love you Jason Anderson. With all my heart and all my soul. Now and forever.

2 comments:

Danny said...

awww, look at you kids!

WEDDING

WEDDING

WEDDING!

fungwhen said...

Happy Anniversary! Where did the time go?!