Wednesday, August 22, 2012


I am seriously the fattest I have ever been. Last summer, I lost 20 pounds before I went back to Taiwan, and I gained back like... 1000000 since then. It's a total bummer because I love to eat. Especially bad foods. I *LOVE* McDonalds - I think I could eat their Chicken McNuggets and fries with a large Coke (also known as a #10) for every meal. Like, how gross is that?

I need motivation again. You'd think that not looking cute in ANY of my clothes would be motivation enough, but it's just so hard to break bad habits.

I actually went to the gym this morning, and then came home and ate half an entire thin crust pizza, and I'm finishing the rest off as we speak. I NEED HELP.


3 comments:

molly said...

WEIGHTWATCHERS

sennyb (remember me?) said...

Remember when we tried those blue diet pills? They hurt my head and fell extremely short of curving my appetite. We should just stick to sharing a bucket of Chicken McNuggets.

Tammy said...

Haha yes a bucket of 50 nuggets please!