Monday, February 10, 2014

[Update: The BlogPress app on the iPad sucks - I had this all typed out and then it crashed without saving so I had to rewrite it. Boo.]


My honey got me an iPad Mini for an early Valentine's Day present, which is perfect because my hands are mini!



It was a nice surprise because I've been perfectly content with using my iPhone for just about everything, but hey, who's complaining? I've only downloaded a few free games and books on it so far... Got any suggestions on some must-have apps?



I definitely need to get a case for it ASAP because I still have the protective plastic covering on it (like a true Asian) and I'm scared to take it out of the box. I'm torn between these two:



I love the keyboard on this one, and it's got great review on Amazon. However, I don't know how much I'll actually be typing to warrant a separate keyboard.





Found this one on Etsy. And you know how much I love me some monogram. It looks pretty well made but I'm not sure how durable it is.




Life is hard.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My father recently purchase iPad mini for me, it was surprise for me and I was also scared to take it out of the box same as you and i am using it very carefully.
Printable Calendar 2019