Tuesday, May 8, 2001

I had to go to Tatum's house today. It was oh-so-fun. (Tatum is this little 5 year old girl I tutor Chinese for. Yes. I'm Chinese.) She's really cute and sweet, but also, keep in mind. She's five. Oh wait. No. She turned 6 today. But anywho, I don't understand how people can like little kids. I mean, unless they were merely harmless masochists... but seriously. Kids = Evil. Sure they look all nice and you want to go pet them, but oooh no. No no no. Think of a raging bull plus a hungry sumo wrestler with some stubborn mule and a sprinkle of insane maniac packed together in a 45 pound tantrum throwing, restless little body. Tatum's not always bad. But that's just what I think of all little kids. Grr~~ Anyway... it was her b-day today. She got a gynormous amount of presents. And. Alison Krauss was there... (for those of you who don't know who she is... she's a really good singer... and has an awesome voice~ she's won a few of those grammy things too. Tatum's mom and she are buds.) So yeah... Tatum had a nice big pile-o-presents. We all had cake and ice cream. I must say it was one of the best birthday parties I've been to in a while... (Shows how much I get out.) Why can't parties be like that now. It seems as though that now, no one can have fun unless there is alcohol or weed. C'mon. That's pathetic. We should all bust out the ballons and party hats and play pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. That's what I call fun =) I wish I was still a little kid. And I wish that famous people would come to my party. >_< Hurray for birthday parties!

No comments: