Monday, May 7, 2001

My nails are growing out. Which I'm still not used to cause I usually bite them all off before they get a chance to grow and prosper. Now they feel funny. And I'm having trouble typing. So anyway. School has been absolute hell. Not hell as in oh-my-god-I-have-so-much-to-do-how-am-I-gonna-get-it-all-done kind of hell... More like, I-have-an-asinine-heious-imbecile-for-a-teacher-why-is-she-alive-and-breathing kind of hell. I got to have her for an extra hour today. Woo hoo! Stupid block scheduling. So yeah. Two hours. With crazy bitch teacher person (as what my friend, Erin would refer to her as... "Insane Old Woman"). She screams at us to be quiet when no one is talking. She gives balls-hard (I got that word from David. It makes me laugh) questions to which she doesn't even know the answers to. I can't really explain how much crap she gives us unless you were one of her students. She needs to think with her head and not out of her ass. My friend and I agreed that what she needs is a man. Ew. Yuck. Gross. But it's so true. As much as I hate to have disgusting vivid mental images of Ms. Finney with a man... it's what she needs. Either that or she needs to take out whatever it is that crawled up her ass and died. I also had a spanish test today. I thought I was going to cry because it was so hard. Her tests usually are pretty easy... but not this one apparently. Argh. Exams. Coming. Up. Shoot. Me. Now. Grr.

No comments: