Sunday, May 6, 2001

*Random Thoughts* One of my really close friends, Sharon came over the other day... and we just talked about stuff. Stuff that girls talk about. And it got me thinking. Why did I have to be come such good friends with seniors? My best friend is a senior, Sharon's a senior, and my boyfriend's senior. So yeah... they're all leafing my pathetic little sophomore self here. And I'm sad. =( <---- Sad face. So. Do long distance relationships really work? Hrm. Good question. It's not that I'm afraid that he's gonna cheat on me... and I really hope not. And I know for sure that I would never ever cheat on him. But. The main thing that I'm afraid of is that I will miss him too much, and the fact that he's not gonna be here when I need him. To make matters oh-so-much better... I. Will be gone for 2/3 of the entire summer. Yay. And. If David (that's the boyfriend) is leaving earlier for college, I probably won't be able to see him at all during summer. So. Isn't that just dandy? I love this guy. Corny as it may sound, I'm afraid it just might be true. I've never actually... been in love... so I don't dont know what it's like. Hrm. So. Guess I'll have to get back to you about the long-distance thing. Too bad I'm not A-sexual. I think too much. But that happened a while back. So its 12:40 in the morning. And. I. Am. Tired. Hurray. For. Choppy. Sentences. Anyway... today was pretty fun... got to hang out with what's-his-face all day/night. Twas fun. We saw the Emperor's New Groove last night... it is one of the funniest Disney movies I have ever seen. It wasn't like the typical Disney movie... but it was great nonetheless. And tonight... we went out to eat with my mom. She is the biggest dork on the face of this earth. But I love her... she buys me food. I mean... yeah. ^_~ So. I cried tonight. Mixed emotions I guess. He asked me about what my dad was like (he passed away the summer before 7th grade). And when I thought of that I got sad. Then he told me he loved me. So I got sadder when I thought about how he was leaving soon. But I was happy to be with him. Ahh. This is what he does to me. Go crazy. And make me feel all funny. And make me think of him ALL the friken time. *Sigh* Plus, I'm scared. Of losing him. He's gonna be leading a new life with new people in a new environment. New people = New girl = New interest = No more me. Hence. Me = Scared. I guess I shouldn't really think about all of that right now... and just sorta enjoy the time we have left together. I keep telling myself that... but I can't help it! Stupid boys. Look what they do to me. >_< Anyway. Sorry about the massive blog. I get carried away sometimes. =)

No comments: