Thursday, May 10, 2001

Lunch time again. I think I should explain why theres a compooter around during lunch time. I eat in the 12th grade office with Esther because she is an office worker here. (Actually... it is called career preparation. But its really just... sitting around and staring at walls, answering phone calls once in a while.) But. I stay here... to keep her company. Ali comes in here most the time too. So we. Chill. Yeah. =) Heh. We were just talking about hot and sexy cartoon characters. Griffin (another office worker) said that one of his friends thought that Mr. Clean is hot. And Ali said... he's hot?? He's a cartoon character! I told her that cartoon characters can be really sexy! I think that Trent from Daria is one sexy mofo. And so is Aladdin. Then Griffin said that people say he looks like Aladdin (which he DOESN'T). And then hes like... "Okay... Johnny Quest." The resemblence is uncanny. Heh. I think it would be funnier if you were here. Esther is eating cornuts beside me and is spewing crumbs on me. Ew gross. They smell like a yucky. >_< Go away. There. La la la. I really wish that today was Friday. But it's only Thursday. Stupid Thursday. I stayed up late last night. So. I'm tired. *Yawn* I think I shall go roam around now. Buh-bye~

No comments: