Wednesday, May 9, 2001

So. I'm posting again about 12 hours later. DC was great. Got me teared up for awhile there. It was just so... emotional! Anyway, enough of cheesefest. I still need to do Chemistry and Algebra II homework. Today we were supposed to have a free day in Algebra, because all the other classes had a whole bunch of people missing due to AP English exams. But. Our class was only missing like, 2 or 3 people... so our teacher was actually gonna make us do work. So. She was going over the homework which probably only 1/7 of us did... and she was asking us for the answers... which... we did not have. Then she asked me one. And I told her that I didn't have mine... which is supposed to be a rarity or something because I always do my homework, and I have one of the highest averages in that class. (That sounds like I'm bragging... which I hate to do... but that class is a joke... Everyone can easily ace it, I just acutally do the work.) So everyone was all... "Ohmygod! Taaammmy??? Didn't do her homework??? What has the world come to?? FREE DAY!" So. We had a free day today. *Bows* Hah. My eyes are tired. But I'm not tired. I ate too much for dinner. And I'm supposed to be on a diet. Argh screw that. I think I am going to go look at my pool now. (We have a pool in our apartment complex, and you can see it from my window... and I claim it as mine because no one actually uses it except for me... everyone else just lays out and get skin cancer. Damn Whities.) Have fun!

No comments: