Friday, May 18, 2001

Today is the last day that I'll be in the office with Esther and Griffin. Dude! I'm gonna miss all our little "sex talks". And Griffin's loooove advice. I don't even know why I'm here... we have done absolutely nothing today... or yesterday... or the entire past week for that matter. Esther is talking on the phone with either her dad/mom or Ken. Right now, Griffin, Ali, and I are talking about Howard Stern. And how he is the producer of Sun of the Beach. Which is just an hour of perverted sex puns. But hey! I'm all about the puns. Yesterday, Ali and I were talking about pickup lines. Then Shiwon said, "Tammy's always on my mind..." Then Ali goes, "Tammy's always on my fa... wait. Nevermind." =) Then in PE, we took two bottle caps and pretended they were our nipples... and took pictures. Then I threw them at one of my friend's butt and told her that I was bustin' a cap in her ass. Yeah okay see what doing nothing does to me? *Sigh*

No comments: