Friday, May 18, 2001

It's 8:21 right now. Friday Night. And I'm here. Not out there. But here. The reason why I'm here is mainly due to "exam study time". But knowing me, I'm not gonna even touch my books till Sunday night. Our 10th grade guidance counselor came and talked to our English class today about next year. And then it finally sunk in. How much my Junior year is gonna suck arse. I don't think I'm gonna have a life at all next year... not that I have one this year... but with my two b/f's gone... it'll be a lot easier to uh. Not have a life. Yeah. I'm gonna be taking 4 APs. Good idea? I didn't think so. I'll probably either slack off and procratinate like crazy, or i'll push myself too hard and will drive myself insane. I think I should settle with a happy medium. I'm bored. And my stomach is doing that thing it does when I get nervous. Like before a huge test that I haven't studied for, or before a big party, or before David picks me up. Except. I don't have a huge test, there is no big party, and David isn't picking me up. So I don't know what my stomach is doing. I also think I'm having a massive brain fart. Must be my amnesia acting up again. No, it's not that. Maybe I'm just confused. And I'm confused about what I'm confused about. Cause I don't know. It's probably about nothing. Maybe it's about everything.

No comments: