Thursday, August 23, 2001

Yeah, so I just got back from the airport about an hour ago. Siv left to go back to Cali. And I don't know... my room seems empty. I'm really sad right now. Since Siv was around for the past 10 days, she kept my mind off of things. I didn't really have time to sulk and freak out over stuff like I tend to do. Now I'll have all the time in the world for sulking and freaking out.
Freaking out over what? Well let's see. A girl that I've been really close friends with has left to go to college. I didn't even really get to say bye to her before she left... And the fact that I won't be seeing her every Sunday like I have for so many years... is gonna be really weird. Sivan just left and I probably won't see her till next year. And even though I talk to her on the phone almost every night, it's definitely not the same as just lying together in bed and talking about everything and anything until the wee hours of the morning. School has started. It hasn't even been a full week yet and I'm already stressed out. I worked on AP US History ID notecards for almost 10 hours on Tuesday. TEN hours. And I have a lot of other homework including a lot from Chinese school. Yes. My mom is *still* making me go to that... and I think I've been goin' there for about 7 years now. I've been telling people that one of the things I'm looking forward to most about college is the fact that I'll never have to go back to that wretched place again. I despise Chinese school.
Oh, did I mentioned that Boy is gone as well? Yeah. Him too. I thought that I would be okay and you know... deal with it. And while I am dealing with it, it still sucks. See my previous posts from Taiwan? About how much I complained about missing boy? Okay. I was there for two months. And now this will be a whole bunch of two months for the next four years. And I don't know if we will even last until next summer, let alone four years... I really hope we do. That is one of the things I wish for more than anything else in the world right now. (That and I hope Siv's plane doesn't break.) I don't know. I think I'm just scared of losing someone that means so much to me. And I know that I will never feel the same way towards anyone else the way I feel towards boy. And... I don't want the whole... college thing... to change... us. There's so much more I want to say, but I don't know how to put it into words. Perhaps I'm getting a little too mushy. I think I just need to get some sleep. Which is something that I have definitely been deprived of in the past 10 days.
Until next time, try some Alicia Keys.

"Don't waste your bubbles on a bubble hater!" ~Emily

No comments: