Saturday, September 22, 2001

Weee I just got home... So did any one else watch Miss America tonight? Ms. Tennessee (who I thought happened to be the prettiest...) got third place >_< For the talent section she played piano. Incredible. And they said that she only had lessons for 6 months. Okay I've played piano for 6 or 7 years and I *never* got even *close* to how good she was. Oh well... Ms. Oregon won. Dude, she can sing. And she also looks kinda like one of my friends...

I went to see a play last night. It's called "Assassins" and its about 9 people who have attempted (successful or not) to kill the President. Hrm... Kinda interesting how they would still have that play in a time like this... But it was actually really good. We were a little bit late though... and you know what always happen when you're late, right? You get stuck sitting behind the biggest, fattest, guy in the crowd. Yeah. Dude was right smack in front of me. I had to keep moving from left to right to see the actors (who were only like, 8 feet away from the crowd). And I'm sure that it bugged the hell out of the people sitting behind me. I think it's God's punishment for tardiness...

Anyway. I'm sleepy. And my bed is just screaming my name. Must... resist... bed.... ZzzzZzZZzzzZzzZZZzzzZzzzz

No comments: