Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Blah. I have so much to do tonight.
*Read all of chapter 9 for History because I haven't done any of it yet.
*Study for a Biology test.
*Do notecards for english literary terms.
*Do an entire project for government.
*Read a story for English.
*Study for Precal test.
*Do 10 pages of PSAT review crap for English.

Ugh ugh ugh. I swear I was gonna start on these last night but no. I took a nap until 12:30 in the morning and thought "shit". Then I sat down on in front of the computer, getting ready to do homework then the lights flicker out and my computer goes "brrrwwwwmm" and died. And I thought, "shit". So I waited around with hopes that the electricity will come back on again. And it did. For like, 2 minutes. So I just lied there in bed, not able to do homework, and not able to go to sleep. *Sigh* I'm gonna be up so late tonight. Hopefully I won't take another nine hour nap.

No comments: