Friday, October 12, 2001

I love The Lion King. It is my favorite Dinsey movie and it's one of my all time favorite movies. Why am I talking about it you might ask? Well I just watched it tonight and I have my Simba stuffed animal sitting in my lap. Best part of the movie: The Timon hula songI've played it no less than 20 times when I was talking to my best friend on the phone. I think I've ruined that movie for her. Oooh you know you love me, Siv. If you don't know what song I'm talking about. Download it and cherish it forever.

"Whatdoya want me to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?... *Drums* Luau! If you're hungry for a hunka fat and juicy meat, eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat. Come on down and dine, on this tasty swine. All you have to do is get in line. Aaaare you achin? (Yup, yup, yup) Fooorr some bacon? (Yup, yup, yup) Heeerre's a big pig (Yup, yup) You can be a big pig too. Oye! *Pelvic thrust* "

No comments: